We can help you develop your skills, confidence and navigate your path, to find the right role for you in healthcare
You can get our support for free, if you:
How does it work?
We recognise that each person is at a different part of their career journey that’s why this is a voluntary programme so you can access the support you need, as and when you need it.
The Programme will help you:
- Explore careers available in healthcare
- Hear from real healthcare professionals and trainees
- Understand what it’s really like to work in healthcare
- Build an understanding of career pathways open to you
- Develop skills that will help you in the future
Our Trainers will:
- Establish your learning needs
- Put together a flexible learning plan
- Help develop your skills and knowledge
- Encourage you to do well
- Support you to strive towards the next step in your career journey e.g. finding work, further training or an apprenticeship
This looks great!
How do I sign up?
Complete and submit the short expression of interest form below.
Once you have submitted, all you have to do is sit back and relax!
We check your eligibility with our partners.
You wait for more information to hit your inbox.
If you secure a space on a programme it will be confirmed asap
Express your interest
All you need to do is complete this form
Got a question or you’re experiencing problems completing the form?
Don’t worry, just drop us a message.
Don’t meet the criteria?
We have a waiting list and other programmes which you may be eligible for, drop us a message giving us as much info as possible and we’ll be in touch if there’s something that might better suit you.
Our adult programmes are funded by local partners and delivered by the multi-award-winning Generation Medics, a social enterprise founded by NHS Doctors and supported by NHS England.