Generation Medics' News
We’re changing the world!
No seriously we are changing the world to make it a better place.
- We’re challenging perceptions of who belongs in healthcare and STEM.
- We’re empowering women, BAME communities and the under-represented.
- We’re challenging perceptions of what a business and a charity should look like.
- We’re led by our beneficiaries.
- We’re influencing policy, training and recruitment practices to make lasting change that matters.
Along the way we’ve made it into the news, you can find some of our achievements below
Top UK Social Enterprise
We have been listed for the second year in a row in the list of top UK social enterprises.
We were delighted to be named the ‘Most Socially Minded Business’ at Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) Business Success Awards.
How to Prepare for University
Dr Rafique shared her tips for Freshers with The Guardian. Her tips are based on her vast experience lecturing and supporting students at UK universities including the University of Oxford.
Awards for Our Strong Female Leaders
This year we won not one, but TWO awards for our team. Dr Rafique, the founder of Generation Medics has been listed in the female leaders list two years in a row. In 2019, Sarah our COO has also won an award for her strength in business development and championing social impact.