Work Type: Part-time
Start date: Flexible
Salary: £8-9 per hour
Are you looking for a fun part-time role that you’ll have some ownership over? Do you want to work for a fantastic organisation?
We are looking for Marketing and Events Officers to join our excellent team part-time. This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to develop their skills and experience within an award-winning organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing and/or events experience and strong communication skills, but most of all we are looking for great people who will go above and beyond to deliver impactful results.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a marketing and events officer?
You’ll be working on everything to do with the marketing and managing of our local, national and international events from start-to-finish! Here’s a guide to what your role will involve:
- Marketing campaign creation, development, implementation and evaluation
- Producing, editing, managing and maintaining digital and print marketing materials
- Creating and implementing targeted social media and digital campaigns
- Regularly editing and optimising our online platforms for users and SEO
- Organising and managing events and service delivery
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key external organisations and stakeholders
- Writing press releases and reports for external media and stakeholders
- Dealing with external queries (by phone and online) in a timely manner
- General office administrative tasks (record-keeping, database management etc)
You should apply for this role if you have...
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English
- A proactive approach and the ability to thrive in a small start-up team
- Proven customer service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of young people
- Existing marketing knowledge and experience (but not essential)
- Willingness to learn and think creatively
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in social media content creation, graphic-design and video-making (but not essential)
- Full clean driving licence (but not essential)
How to apply
Want to contact us? Use the form below to send us a message 😊
Please bear with us – we’re a small team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
More About Us
Generation Medics is a multi-award-winning non-profit community of like-minded, professionals, volunteers, and students, each committed to having a real impact on the lives and aspirations of people whatever their background. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. You will be given real responsibility to make an impact on our organisation and the people we help.
Our mission at Generation Medics is to widen access to medical and healthcare careers information, advice and opportunities for people from all social backgrounds. We provide career-spanning support to our vibrant community, helping them make informed decisions and lead successful careers