Work Type: Part-time
Start date: Flexible
Salary: £8 per hour (opportunity for performance-based bonuses)
Are you looking for a fun part-time role that you’ll have some ownership over? Do you want to work for a fantastic organisation?
We are looking for Events Executives to join our excellent team part-time. This is a great opportunity for people who are looking to develop their skills and experience within an award-winning organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous events experience and strong communication skills, but most of all we are looking for great people who will go above and beyond to deliver amazing results.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an events executive?
You’ll be working on everything to do with our events from start-to-finish! Here’s a guide to what your role will involve:
- Organising and managing local, national and international events
- Organisational planning and logistics for conferences
- Building and sustaining partnerships and sponsorships with partners and exhibitors
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns, strategies and assets to publicise events
- Managing and organising registration of all attendees, exhibitors, sales and logistics
- Creating agendas for meetings and events
- Dealing with all event queries in a timely manner
- Managing event staff and volunteers
You should apply for this role if you have...
- Strong communication skills
- Thrives and enjoys working with a mission-driven team
- Proven customer service experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working to deadlines
- Previous event experience preferred (but not essential)
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- A proactive approach to problems
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media experience (but not essential)
- Full clean driving licence (but not essential)
How to apply
Want to contact us? Use the form below to send us a message 😊
Please bear with us – we’re a small team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can
More About Us
Generation Medics is a multi-award-winning non-profit community of like-minded, professionals, volunteers, and students, each committed to having a real impact on the lives and aspirations of people whatever their background. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. You will be given real responsibility to make an impact on our organisation and the people we help.
Our mission at Generation Medics is to widen access to medical and healthcare careers information, advice and opportunities for people from all social backgrounds. We provide career-spanning support to our vibrant community, helping them make informed decisions and lead successful careers